Hi you guys,
As I mentioned a while back the move was planned weeks ago, yet always something happened. Well, now we’ve done it. Still this is not the domain name move I was mentioning but to a new free blog server. Sorry guys but business is low :P.
Anyway… starting on Monday 08.02.2010 we are on blogspot.com… I found it more useful and now I’ve made the move.
Step by step all the old posts will be moved there also, but for now you can read the latest 100 posts plus a few new ones.
So, the new address is http://twilight-s-news.blogspot.com/ learn it, bookmark it, share it… eh… you know what to do with it… Use it and abuse it…
Ah… there’s a poll there that I hope you’ll take a look at and maybe even vote on it… Please do so. It would mean the world to me…
Thank you guys!
There’s a lot of debates out there about the two most prolific francizes Twilight and Harry Potter. Let’s get things strait once and for all. Who’s the best?(more…)
- favorite scenes:
- sex talk (funny as hell)
- tent scene (funny but tense)
- new-born army fighting (exactly how I pictured it in my mind while reading “The Twiligh Saga: Eclipse” and “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner”; the breaking effect was super cool)
- Bella and Jacob’s kiss (I know that Team Edward fans will all hate me, but I found it much more sensual than any other kiss from this particular movie)
- graduation scene (it really was emotional and I loved the way the parents were presented <Charlie and Carlisle>)
- training scene (no comment, just great)
- Bella hitting Jake (looked perfect)
- favorite characters:
- Rosalie and her story where great but could have been better
- The Cold One – fabulous
- Jasper and his back story great, great great… Just loved it!!!
- Edward’s new look is great
- Charlie looked better than ever in “Eclipse”
- loved Riley
Team Edward, however, had a much harder time with it.
“Team Jacob? Ewwwwwwwww!!!!! >.<,” opined user iluvjasperhale1, who put it mildly compared to some.
“Rob Pattinson is so nice! I was slightly disappointed his skin wasn’t glittering & the song ‘Wild Thing’ didn’t start when he shook my hand,” Roberts wrote on Twitter last night, one of her last missives before a deluge of hate tweets prompted her to delete her entire account.
But it appears that the rational Twihards out there are coming out of the woodwork, now that their more rabid brethren have already scared Roberts away.
“Dear Emma Roberts, Sorry abt our fandom,” wrote alonelily. “Please know not all of us act that way. I didn’t agree w/ your Jay antics, but won’t cuss you out.”
Added Kstews_Knickers: “Emma Roberts deleted her twitter? I can safely say i’m very embarrassed to even be part of Twilight at this point. Rob made a joke about it!”
Indeed he did.
“Well, you just revealed yourself to have no taste,” Pattinson scoffed in response to Roberts’ admission.