My Eclipse Review
- favorite scenes:
- sex talk (funny as hell)
- tent scene (funny but tense)
- new-born army fighting (exactly how I pictured it in my mind while reading “The Twiligh Saga: Eclipse” and “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner”; the breaking effect was super cool)
- Bella and Jacob’s kiss (I know that Team Edward fans will all hate me, but I found it much more sensual than any other kiss from this particular movie)
- graduation scene (it really was emotional and I loved the way the parents were presented <Charlie and Carlisle>)
- training scene (no comment, just great)
- Bella hitting Jake (looked perfect)
- favorite characters:
- Rosalie and her story where great but could have been better
- The Cold One – fabulous
- Jasper and his back story great, great great… Just loved it!!!
- Edward’s new look is great
- Charlie looked better than ever in “Eclipse”
- loved Riley
- the Bella and Jacob “Farewell” scene didn’t do it for me… sorry
- new-born army ravaging Seattle seemed plain
- Esmes’s eyes seemed orange in the Volturi+Cullen scene
- Leah could have had a bigger part and same goes for Seth
- I used to be pro Bryce as Victoria but after seeing the movie I regret it. She’s not Victoria, she could never portray her as it should. Rachelle Lefevre was and always be the only Victoria.
The movie was great. I just loved it. I left the theater smiling and remembering with great pleasure the whole thing. Overlooking the things I considered to be not so good, it is mainly as I pictured it. Lot’s of action, which I just loved, lot’s of romance, as it should and lot’s of shirtless wolfpack, which was delicious.