Win a Volvo C30 in the Twilight Saga Eclipse Competition
What VOLVO can you win?
Simply SMS Eclipse, the answer and your name to 33591
Entry example: Eclipse, Volvo xyz, John Dube
SMS Costs R1.50
Watch The Twilight Saga Eclipse at cinemas on 30 JUNE
In ECLIPSE, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.
To find out more about the Volvo C30 go to click here
To find out more about the Volvo XC60 click here
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. By entering into this competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- 2. The competition is not open to the following people:
- 2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of M-Net, Volvo, Euro RSCG 4D and Avusa Media.
- 2.2. The spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above; and
- 2.3 Persons under the age of 18 years; and does not have a valid driver’s license
- 2.4. The Vehicle being given away within this promotion can only be won by South African citizens.
- 3. The competition closes on 31 July 2010 and winners will be announced in the Sunday Times newspaper and on timeslive.co.za.
- 4. Prize winners will be notified telephonically.
- 5. Volvo Car South Africa Pty Ltd will arrange delivery of the prize to the winner
- 6. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- 7. Prize (vehicle) to be driven or in the possession of the winner for at least 6 calendar months.
- 8. Winners may be required to appear on television or radio, or in print publications. By entering into this competition, entrants agree to the publication of their name and to appearing in person in the electronic media and the print media, and agree, within reason, to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Volvo.
- 9. Volvo Car South Africa Pty Ltd and its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers, employees and agents are indemnified by any entrant in the competition and are not liable for any claim of any nature whatsoever for any damages or loss, which might be instituted against them, arising from, or connected with, or pursuant to,
- 9.1 Late, lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- 9.2 Condition caused beyond their control, such as interferences with the communication systems or viruses or any other corruption of any delivery system. This list is not exhaustive and shall extend to any other condition or incident that may cause any potential entrant in the competition not being able to enter.
- 9.3 Injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of a prize or participation in the competition
- 10. Volvo Car South Africa Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Volvo Car South Africa Pty Ltd, their employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
- 11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 12. The prize is a Silver Volvo C30 1.6 (MY11) valued at R227 400. The spec level as listed in the brochure. All specs over and above this will be for the winner’s own account. Car to be selected depending on availability, approximate 1 month lead time.
- 13. Competition entries will also be included in The Times database, for future Times related communication. Readers can unsubscribe from this at any time.